Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Aussiein AIC.

Nice Words frown Aussie Down Under competitor on AIC.

Bill hi to you your good self and Cheryl, from Sam and I,

we enjoyed meeting you both and will keep the memories of our conversations for a long time. Arrived back in Oz yesterday morning after a week off in Bali, back at work and training.

I'd like to thank Cheryl, yourself, Max and everyone else involved in organising the first two events, for such a short time to prepare the efforts and results were very professional.

It was great to go to a major event and have it start on time, no confusion but best of all everyone obviously had a great time.

I'm sure my results would have been better had I brought my sunglasses and not be blinded by the Versace designed skin suits of the Italians, I'm sure that was a tactic. They were a great bunch of guys who certainly made me feel welcome.

Now to prepare for Orchard Road. Small favour, can you please drop me an email on peter.jewell@westnet.com.au, I have a small question to ask.

Again thanks to everyone involved. To those who did not attend (particullary the missing Ozies), highly recommend you make the effort, Singapore is such a great place to hold such events, make sure your prepared for the humidity though Sam took a few photos and we will post them in the next couple of days.